BPSC ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
Updated On : 15 Mar, 2022
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has released the official notification to recruit 286 vacancies for the post of Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer. Those who are waiting for this news can apply if you are coming under the eligibility criteria. To know the eligibility criteria you can read this notification once.
Last Date To Apply
Last Date To Post The Application
24th,February 2022 (till 5:00 pm)
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT APPLICATION
How To Apply
Candidates can fill out this application form online, in case you are facing any trouble in filling this examination, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. The very first step is to visit the official website of Click Here
2. Now, Click on the online E- Application link.
3. After that, register yourself with the required details.
4. Your registration details will be sent to your registered Email address.
5. Now, log in with registered details and fill your application form with the needed details.
6. After filling out the application, upload your required documents in the needed format and size.
7. Now, pay your application charges with net banking.
8. Now, take a printout of your submitted response and download the same.
Category-wise Application Fees for these posts are tabulated below:
SC/ST (Local Residents of Bihar only)
Unreserved/Reserved (Local Residents of Bihar only)/ Females
For rest categories
Admit Card or Hall Ticket
Admit Card will be available on the official website of Click Here before 10-15 days of the Examination.
Admit Card is the document in which your Examination Date, Examination Centre, Name, Examination Shift, and all the required details are mentioned. Without this you are not allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
In case you are having any trouble in downloading your Admit Card you can follow these steps:
1. Firstly, Visit the official website of Click Here by clicking this link.
2. Click on download the Admit Card.
3. Now, enter your required details carefully.
4. After this your Admit Card will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout of the same for further processing.
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
(a) Educational Qualification
Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology,English, etc.
Candidates must be qualified for the Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course from any recognized institute of India.
Candidates age must be between 21 years to 37 years and relaxation in age as per the government rules is given below:
Relaxation in Age
OBC/BC (Male and Female)
SC/ST (Male and Female)
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT EXAM PATTERN
Examination will consist of 2 papers. Both papers will be conducted in objective type.
No. of Ques
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SYLLABUS
Air Ventilation and Lightning
Collection and disposal of refuse and excreta
Disposal of the dead
Public Health Administration
Maternity and Child Welfare
Public Health Foundation
Vector Control like Flies,Lice, Fleas, Ticks, etc
Scientific Progress, National
Indian Languages Book
India and Its Neighbouring Countries
History of Neighboring Countries
History of India
Culture, Geography, Economy of India.
Compound of Whole numbers
Decimals and Fractions
Relationship between Numbers
Ratio and Proportion
Profit and loss
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT POST
Vacancy details along with their categories are tabulated below for a clear view of the candidates:
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SALARY
Salary for this post will be paid onLevel-7.
ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT EXAM CENTRE
Your examination centre will be mentioned in your Admit Card, which you can download before 10-15 days of the examination
If you are willing to appear in this examination and want to fix your seat in the recruitment too, then you must visit the website Testwale. Here you will get Free Test Series, Free Mock Test Series, and Free Sectional Test Series along with lots of quizzes of every competitive exam. These test series are designed by the Subject Experts and will be helpful to you. These Series covers the whole syllabus of the related exam with the Previous year and latest questions.
You can follow these steps to visit the website.
1. Firstly, Click on this link which is given Testwale.
2. Now, Click on the quizzes.
3. Scroll down and get your exam-related quiz in which you are going to appear.
4. Go with the quiz for the betterment of your preparation.